Opening hours, Christmas and New Year’s
Closed December 23–26, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Open as usual December 27–26 and from January 2th.
Regular opening hours
Adult: 50 Swedish crowns.
Free entrance for anyone under the age of 18.
Contact the museum
Find the museum
The museum is located in central Lund, close to the Cathedral. The adress is Krafts torg 1, Lund.
Here is a map on Google Maps to the museum.
Take a virtual tour of the museum
The Historical Museum in social media
Find the animals in the museum collection! Get a map in the lobby and follow the numbers on the map. Leave your answers in the lobby and get a prize. Contact us to learn more: reception [at] luhm [dot] lu [dot] se
The museum has the following exhibitions:
- The Zoological Gallery
- Classical Antique Collection
- Liturgical Objects from Medieval Scania
- Kilian Stobaeus Cabinet of Curiosities
- Stone Age and Bronze Age Hall
- The Coin Cabinet. Treasures from Scania
- Medieval Church Art
- The Cathedral Museum
- Barbaricum: Iron age Scania
- Sösdala: The Horsemen