The Historical Museum at Lund University
Contact the museum
Find the museum
The museum is located in central Lund, close to the Cathedral. The adress is Krafts torg 1, Lund.
Here is a map on Google Maps to the museum.
Take a virtual tour of the museum
The Historical Museum in social media
Find the animals in the museum collection! Get a map in the lobby and follow the numbers on the map. Leave your answers in the lobby and get a prize. Contact us to learn more: reception [at] luhm [dot] lu [dot] se
The museum has the following exhibitions:
- The Zoological Gallery
- Classical Antique Collection
- Liturgical Objects from Medieval Scania
- Kilian Stobaeus Cabinet of Curiosities
- Stone Age and Bronze Age Hall
- The Coin Cabinet. Treasures from Scania
- Medieval Church Art
- The Cathedral Museum
- Barbaricum: Iron age Scania
- Sösdala: The Horsemen
- Due to the pandemic, we introduced extra cleaning measures for your protection.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or have covid-19 symptoms.
- Keep a safe distance!
Regular opening hours
Adult: 50 SEK.
Free entrance for anyone under the age of 18.