Closed on Mondays.
Tuesday – Friday:
Saturday – Sunday:
Adult: 50 Swedish crowns.
Free entrance for anyone under the age of 18.
Contact the museum
Telephone: +46 46 222 79 44
Email: reception [at] luhm.lu.se
Find the museum
The museum is located in central Lund, close to the Cathedral. The adress is Krafts torg 1, Lund.
Take a virtual tour of the museum
The Historical Museum in social media
Find the animals in the museum collection! Get a map in the lobby and follow the numbers on the map. Leave your answers in the lobby and get a prize.
The museum has activities for kids every Sunday at 13:00. Contact us to learn more: reception [at] luhm.lu.se
The museum has the following exhibitions:
- The Zoological Gallery.
- Classical Antique Collection.
- Liturgical Objects from Medieval Scania.
- Kilian Stobaeus Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Stone Age and Bronze Age Hall.
- The Coin Cabinet. Treasures from Scania.
- Medieval Church Art.
- The Cathedral Museum.
- Barbaricum: Iron age Scania.