Welcome to the Historical Museum at Lund University
Information in English about the Historical Museum at Lund University.
Contact the museum
Telephone: +46 46 222 79 44
Email: info [at] luhm [dot] lu [dot] se
Find the museum
The museum is located in central Lund, close to the Cathedral. The adress is Krafts torg 1, Lund.
Here is a map on Google Maps to the museum.
Take a virtual tour of the museum
The Historical Museum in social media
Find the animals in the museum collection! Get a map in the lobby and follow the numbers on the map. Leave your answers in the lobby and get a prize. Contact us to learn more: info [at] luhm [dot] lu [dot] se
The museum has the following exhibitions:
- Collecting – where hobby and science interact
- The Zoological Gallery
- Classical Antique Collection
- Liturgical Objects from Medieval Scania
- Stone Age and Bronze Age Hall
- The Coin Cabinet. Treasures from Scania
- Medieval Church Art
- The Cathedral Museum (currently closed)
- Barbaricum: Iron age Scania
- Sösdala: The Horsemen
Regular opening hours
Free entrance for all 2021, due to the remodeling of many exhibits.