Welcome to the Historical Museum at Lund University
Information in English about the Historical Museum at Lund University.
Contact the museum
Find the museum
The museum is located in central Lund, close to the Cathedral. The adress is Krafts torg 1, Lund.
Here is a map on Google Maps to the museum.
Take a virtual tour of the museum
The Historical Museum in social media
Find the animals in the museum collection! Get a map in the lobby and follow the numbers on the map. Leave your answers in the lobby and get a prize. Contact us to learn more: reception [at] luhm [dot] lu [dot] se
The museum has the following exhibitions:
- The Zoological Gallery (currently closed)
- Classical Antique Collection
- Liturgical Objects from Medieval Scania
- Stone Age and Bronze Age Hall
- The Coin Cabinet. Treasures from Scania
- Medieval Church Art
- The Cathedral Museum (currently closed)
- Barbaricum: Iron age Scania
- Sösdala: The Horsemen
Regular opening hours
Free entrance for all until September 1, due to the remodeling of many exhibits.